Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Overland via Kerung - 14 Days
(Guaranteed Fixed Departure Dates on 2019)
Location: Tibet, Asia
Mt. Kailash (6714m) is the most sacred mountain in Asia. It is believed to be the physical embodiment of the mythical Mt Meru, said to be the center of the universe or ‘navel of the world’ . Mt. Meru is depicted as a mandala, and its image occurs throughout both Buddhista and Hindu parts of Asia. Mt Kailas is holy to followers of four religions. To Hindus, Kailash is the abode of Shiva and nearby Manasarobar Lake is the means or soul of Brahma. Tibetans call Kailas Kang Rimpoche. Jains worship it as Mt Ashtapada, the peak from which the religion’s founder, Rishabanatha, achieved spiritual liberation. Followers of Bon-Po, the ancient pre- Buddhist shamanistic religion of Tibet, revere Kailas as the soul of Tibet. Mt. Kailash has long been an object of worship for four Major religious, for Hindu, it is domain of Shiva, It is also the abode of samvara-a multiarmed, wrathful deity worshipped in the chakrasamvara Tantric cycle of Tibetrian Buddhism. The joins of India also reverse the mountain as the site at which the first of their saints emancipated. And in the ancient Bon religion of Tibet, Kailash was the secred nine storeys Swastika Mountain, upon which the Banpo founder Shenrab alighted from haven. The 53 Km. Kailash circuit is the holist of all-Hindu as well as Buddist pilgrimages and the beacon, which draws most traveller to western Tibet. It is said that a single Parikarma erases the accumulated sins of a lifetime, while 108 cicurmbulation will achieve Salvation.
Lake Mansarovar: At an elevation of 4510m, is more important to Hindus than to Buddhists. Hindu pilgrims make an 85km. circuit around Manasarovar that is made longer and more difficult by marshes and complicated stream crossings. The Tibetans, being more pragmatic, often make a circuit of the lake in the winter when the streams are frozen and the route is shorter. Near Manasarovar is another large lake, Rakshas Tal, the ‘Demon Lake’ that holds far less spiritual significance.
Sprawling below Mount Kailash is the sacred lake Manasarovar (4510m), where ritual bath will deliver a pilgrim to brahm's paradise and drink of its water relinquishes the sins of a hundred lifetimes.
Itinerary: Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Overland via Kerung - 14 Days
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, meet by our officer and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Visit Pashupatinath darshan. Program briefing at the evening, dinner, overnight stay in Katmandu (Hotel).
Day 03: Drive to Syabrubesi (1600m / 145 km / 6.5 hrs) or Timure (1800m / 157 km / 7 hrs). Overnight at normal Lodge.
Day 04: Drive to Rasuwagadhi (1950m / 15 km / 45 min from Syabrubesi), then complete immigration & custom formalities in Nepal & Tibet side at Rasuwagadhi, then continue further drive to Kerung town (2900m) – 1hrs / 35 km. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 05: Drive to Saga (4400m / 150 km / 4 hrs). Overnight at Hotel
Day 06: Short walking to Bramaputra river and Rest day in Saga for acclimatization. Overnight at Hotel
Day 07: Drive, Saga to Lake Manasarovar (4600m) – 9 hrs / 510 km. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 08: Puja / holy dip in Lake Manasarovar & drive to Darchen (4700m) by afternoon after lunch – 1hr/ 40 km. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 09: Drive to Yama Dwar (9 km / 30 min), start Parikarma on foot to Diraphuk (4950m) – 5 hrs / 12 km. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 10: Parikarma continues, Diraphuk to Zuthulphuk (4950m) crossing Dolma La Pass (5600m) enroute – 8-10 hrs / 22 km. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 11: Our Parikarma continues upto near Darchen (2 hrs / 08 km) and then drive to Darchen for lunch and meet all group members then continue drive to Saga (4400m /9 hrs / 560 km. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 12: Drive to Kerung County – 150 km / 4 hrs. Overnight at Guesthouse.
Day 13: Drive to Kathmandu via Rasuwagadhi border completing immigration formalities – 8-10 hrs / 195 km. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 14: After breakfast, departure to the airport for your flight to home or further program accordingly.
Options for early departure or you use your extra day for Himalayan mountain flight, Manakamana road trip, or Muktinath tour. (Contact Samrat Tours & Travels for more information about option day trip at additional cost) .
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Overland - 14 Days
Kathmandu Arrival Dates
|May||09, 13 (Full Moon Trip), 16, 23, 30|
|June||06, 11 (Full Moon Trip), 13, 20, 27|
|July||04, 10 (Full Moon Trip), 11, 18, 25|
|August||01, 08, 09 (Full Moon Trip), 15, 22, 29|
|September||05, 08 (Full Moon Trip), 12, 19|
- The Yatris for Lhasa - Kailash Tour should arrive in Kathmandu, 01 Day earlier than above mentioned date.
- Tibet entry date is 3rd day of Kathmandu arrival.
DAY 01: ARRIVAL KATHMANDU
Upon arrival in Tribhuvan international airport at Kathmandu, our staff will welcome you with Rudrakshya Mala with complimentary mineral water bottle in the vehicle. Then we will drive towards Hotel and check into room and be refresh & relax.
* Overnight at Hotel (Room on twin sharing basis)
DAY 02: We will visit Pashupatinath Temple with Aarati Puja and back to hotel; have dinner & you will be given information on program briefing at the evening, dinner and overnight stay in Katmandu (Hotel).
Overnight at Hotel (Room on twin sharing basis)?
DAY 03: DRIVE JOURNEY TO SYABRUBESI (1600 m.)
Early morning after breakfast and we leave by 9.30 am to Rasuwagadhi border. On the way at Trishuli bazaar, lunch at hotel/restaurant and will continue our journey further ahead. By evening you will be reaching in Syabrubesi for overnight. You can wonder around beautiful scenery with great landscape of village and mountains around you. The whole journey is with beautiful scenic view along through Trishuli River. Syabrubesi is alike base camp of Langtang for the trekkers to begin their trekking to Langtang National Park region and Timure is the border town where all immigration & customs are settle. Both small towns are little developed with facilities of guesthouses, restaurants, banks, hospitals, school etc. You will feel little strict region being lots of checking points by army & police within short span of drive on the way after Dhunche till Timure.
* Overnight at Guesthouse- dormitory room
* Kathmandu to Syabrubesi – 145 km (7 hrs)
DAY 04: DRIVE TO RASUWAGADHI (1800 m.) AND KERUNG TOWN IN TIBET (2800 m.)
Today also you should wake up early morning and have breakfast then prepare to begin our ultimate destination to Tibet region by 8.00 am. We will reach Rasuwagadhi border by 9.00 am and proceed for Tibet entry following the formalities of immigration & customs in both sides of country. Our representative will assist us for immigration in Nepal side and then we proceed to China by walk (15 min) crossing through Friendship Bridge. All group members should follow in queue with their respective passport serial number as per visa while passing through immigration in China side. We will be receive by our Tibetan guide in China immigration, complete immigration formalities, get in our Tibet side bus then proceed to Kerung Town.
It takes approximately an hour to reach Kerung town and the guide will go with further permit formalities in immigration at Kerung and we will stay in allocated hotel accommodation at Kerung.
* Overnight at Hotel – room on triple / quadruple sharing
* Syabruesi to Rasuwagadhi – 17 km (1.5 hrs)
* Rasuwagadhi to Kerung town – 35 km (1.5 hrs)
DAY 05: DRIVE, KERUNG TO SAGA(4400 m.)
Here your day begins with full of excitement for leading your way towards ultimate destination Kailash. After breakfast, by 8 am you leave for next destination; Saga. Our journey head to Saga after lunch at 12 pm in Hotel, en route we will see Ganesh Parbat & Lake Peiku Tsothen eventually cross the bridge built over River Bramhaputra (also called Yarlung Tsangpo in Chinese) in Saga. The vehicle will stop at the bank of Brahmaputra River for pray and taking pictures then will finally halt at Saga town. After room allocation & distribution, you will serve tea/coffee with snacks. You will be served dinner and Overnight at hotel in Saga.
* Overnight at Hotel - room on triple / quadruple sharing
* Kerung to Saga: 170 km / 4 hrs
DAY 06: REST & ACCOMODATION IN SAGA
Today, we are free in Saga, take rest for the purpose of acclimatization with Tibet climate. You can wake up in normal time; the breakfast will be prepared by 8 am. Around 10 am, we will move for walking to warm up our body for adjusting Tibetan environment. You can also stroll around hotel vicinity & go for visit in the market of Saga town. Moreover, you should group up for chanting or bhajan in the rest of the day as well to grow positive energy within your body. Lunch & Dinner will be serve as per given time notify by your team leader.
* Overnight at Hotel - room on triple / quadruple sharing
DAY 07: DRIVE, SAGA TO LAKE MANSASAROVAR (CHIU GOMPA) - 4600 m.
Today is the highlighted day of this journey. We are going to reach the holy Lake "Manasarovar & Mt. Kailash" which is our ultimate goal. Hence, we set off our journey the earliest possible by 6 am so that we can reach in Manasarovar by early afternoon for great timing to take bath in warm sun rather than being late to take bath with chill wind started by late afternoon. On the way, we will drive through the highest motorable pass of this journey (Mayum-La; 5200 m.) with nice landscape view of snow-capped mountains, villages, yak herders and small river. Moreover, we will have to pass through check point formalities in Mayumla& in Manasarovar so we should keep some space for this.
Lunch will be served somewhere near Horchu River, before the Mayum-La pass. We have good opportunity to have darshan of Mt. Kailash from Manasarovar base camp where we have to change our vehicle to travel Kailash region. We will have a holy dip in Lake Manasarovar at safe & good shore on the way depending upon time & weather permission. Today we will have Parikrama of Lake Manasarovar by 70% of its circular and stay overnight in Chiu Gompa camp. Enroute parikrama of Lake Manasarovar, we will also see another beautiful fresh water lake called Rakshas Tal, the demon lake created by Lanka king Rawan with crescent moon shape. Dinner & overnight stay will be at guesthouse near the shore of Lake Manasarovar.
* Overnight at Guesthouse - dormitory room
* Saga to Lake Manasarovar: 510 km (9hrs drive)
DAY 08: LAKE MANASAROVAR & THEN DRIVE TO DARCHEN (4700 m)
Today you will have plenty time for Puja / Hawan and holy bath in Lake Manasarovar, the lake created by Brahma in his mind. You will have breakfast in the morning at basic time. Some of you can also go hike for Chiu Gompa visit reside in the top of hill close from camp. Today our cook will try best to serve additional variety in lunch than of previous day to feel you delight. After lunch, we will drive to Darchen, the base camp of Mt. Kailash where we will stay an overnight in order to prepare for trekking around Mt. Kailash. Similarly, you can also spectacle snow capped mountain range of GurlaMandata and Rakshas Tal once again. You can stroll around small market of Darchen town in the late afternoon.
* Overnight at Hotel–room on triple sharing
* Manasarovar - Darchen (40 km) - 1 hour
DAY 09: START PARIKRAMA TO DERAPHUK (4950 m.)
Morning after breakfast drive to Sherson near Yama Dwar. From Yama Dwar, you will start Parikarma to Diraphuk (north face of Kailash). One can blessed with ultimate darshan of Mt. Kailash south face from Yamadwar. The pilgrims who are unable to make Kora of Mt. Kailash will pray and make thrice circular of Yamadwar in the name of Lord Shiva &Parbati and return to Darchen waiting for other trekkers till 3rd day.
For trekkers going Kora will begin after Yamadwar & Kailash darshan by walk or riding horse. Horse will be available on pre-booking and horse riders will choose their horse & horseman by picking up coupon which should not be lost until the service end. Today the Parikarma is moderate walk with flat trails and gradual up following Glacier River alongside. On the mid way, we will halt for a while at tea shop for pack lunch. Then continue slight uphill trek to Diraphuk with stunning glimpse of north face of Mt. Kailash. Also, those trekkers or pilgrims who reach camp earlier and fit by health may also go further walk to uphill for CharanSparsh from camp if army permits.
* Overnight at Guesthouse or Tented Lodge – dormitory room
* Darchen to Yama Dwar – 11 km (30 minutes) drive
* Yama Dwar to Diraphuk – 14 km (5 hrs) trek
DAY 10: PARIKARMA SHIVASTHAL - GAURIKUNDA - ZUTHULPHUK(4850 m.)?
This is the moderate day of parikrama. You have to wake up 4 am early in the morning and start trek by 5 am with pack lunch. The journey right from the beginning starts going uphill till to Dolma-La (5600 m.) about 4-5 hours then continue descending to the flat valley region, the other side of Dolma-la pass. You will find Shivasthal at Dolma la covered by prayer flags and different offers by prayers like clothings& ornaments.
Descending steep down from high pass, you will be lucky to sight beautiful holy lake – GauriKunda at the right side underneath of hill. After continue sloping down, you will cross short glacier path and then will find tea shop for lunch break at plain valley. Then after continue easy walk on flat trail but tedious with feel of similar landscape around and never ending. The last leg of the journey is along with the River Bank, up to Zuthulphuk. The high light of the day are Shivasthal, Dolma-La and GauriKunda which are on the way.
* Overnight at Guesthouse or Tented Lodge – dormitory room
* Diraphuk to Zuthulphuk (22 km - 9 hours) trek
DAY 11: COMPLETE PARIKARMA; DRIVE TO SAGA (4400 m.)
Today, the trail is easy & flat, so you will complete the journey within 2 to 3 hours. We will be picked up at the ending point near Darchen by our vehicle, then transferred to Darchen, here you will get lunch and continue to Saga along with all group members. You will have last opportunity to view Lake Manasarovar on the way while seeing off Kailash region. We will be drop off at Manasarovar bus stand by Blue Bus of Ngari region and will shift to another private bus from Lhasa. Then our journey will retrace back through same way.
* Overnight at Guesthouse - dormitory room
* Zuthulphuk to ending point (07 km, 1.5 hrs trek)
* Ending point to Dongba: 350 km (6hrs drive)
DAY 12: RETURN BACK TO KERUNG
Return back to Kerung via the same route.
* Overnight at Guesthouse - dormitory room
* Dongba to Kerung Town: 330 km (6hrs drive)
DAY 13: RETURN BACK TO KATHMANDU
Morning after early breakfast drive down to Rasuwagadhi border, cross over the Friendship Bridge then drive back to Kathmandu. Lunch will be served in Syabrubesi. Evening dinner and rest at hotel.
* Overnight at Hotel (room on twin sharing basis)
* Kerung to Rasuwagadhi border – 35 km (1hrs)
* Rasuwagadhito Kathmandu - 160 km (7 hrs).
DAY 14: DEPARTURE
Breakfast in the hotel. According to your flight schedule, you will be transfer to international airport in Kathmandu for your flight back home.
Overland Tour Package
Cost on Per Person Basis
14 Days Package by Deluxe Bus Safari
Upgrade 5 star hotel on twin sharing basis.
USD 175.00 Per person
Extra days in Kathmandu on 3 star hotel (If 5 star Hotel, Cost will be extra.)
USD 45.00 Per person
USD 195.00 Per person
USD 55.00 Per person
Additional USD 300 will be applicable if the Tibetan government applies the rule of 17 tourists per bus in Tibet side.
ESTIMATE FOR ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Horse for personal ride on kora days is approx USD 350.00
- Extra ride for day trip to Astapad USD 55.00 per person
- Extra day in Kathmandu USD 45.00 for with 2 meals and accommodations.
- USD 55.00 for Manakamana day trip including both way cable car tickets and transportation.
- Muktinath and Manakamana day trip USD 555.00 per person including two nights in Pokhara, one night Jomsom round trip flight with meal, transport.
- Two nights' accommodation in Kathmandu(3-4 star) on twin/triple sharing with vegetarian meals
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- All necessary transfers in Kathmandu (arrival / departure)
- Kathmandu – Rasuwagadhi – Kathmandu transfers by private touristbus (non a/c)
- One night accommodation in Syabrubesi or Timurewith vegetarian meals (basic guesthouse)
- Tibet group visa& all necessary permits
- All necessary Tibet permit including Parikrama of Kailash & Manasarovar
- All accommodation in Tibet in Guesthouse (dormitory room)
- All vegetarian meals in Tibet (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Transportation in Tibet by deluxe bus
- Supporting truck to carry logistics
- English speaking Tibetan guide
- Necessary supporting crew (tour manager, cook, helpers &sherpas)
- Yaks & Yak men during the Parikrama (to carry foods and equipment)
- Entry fees (Kailash & Manasarovar)
- Medical kit bag &oxygen for emergency use
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- International air ticket to Kathmandu & return
- Nepal entry visa fee for NRIs
- Your travel insurance
- Rescue and evacuation service
- Personal expenses
- Asthapad Darshan (not allow by vehicle, you can go by trekking if Army permits)
- Horse for riding during the Parikrama
- Bottled drinks
- Tips for guide & driver
- Extra night accommodation& meal cost in Kathmandu in case of early arrival from Kailash
- Any additional cost (transport, hotel, visa split charge) that occurs due to illness or rescue of the member
- Any additional cost due to natural calamity and unforeseen circumstances
MODEL OF PAYMENTS
- 20 days prior to tour departure date, 100% of the total cost should reach Samrat Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd account by telex transfer with the copy of passport of client.
TOUR CANCELLATION POLICY
- All notice of cancellation must be sent to our office in written. Verbal cancellations will not be entertained.
- 20 days before trip departure 10% of total trip cost.
- 15 days before trip departure 50% of total trip cost.
- 10 days before trip departure 90% of total trip cost.
- 07 days and less departure 100% of total trip cost.
IMPORTANT PRE-DEPARTURE INFORMATION:
Casual wears and comfortable walking shoes are recommended to travel to Tibet. Be sure to bring warm clothing as nights and early mornings can be quite chilly to downright cold. Indian woman Pilgrims strictly advisable no Sari. Bring all the film, medicine, cosmetics, personal toilet items etc. that you will need from home as these are difficult if not impossible to obtain on the way. A small first aid kit is also a good idea. Also quite useful to have a route map, to know where you are going and have been each day.
What to take:
Winter wear: Gore-Tex material though expensive is highly recommended. Down jacket, raincoat or windbreakers, thermal under wears, Jackets, warm trousers & woolen shirts (cotton will also do), warm sweaters, woolen gloves, sun hat, sun glass, comfortable shoes, light leather boots in case of snow, woolen balaclava ('monkey cap') & scarf/dust mask to protect your eyes & nose from dust.
Bring with you:
Snacks along the way. Chocolates, dry fruit, toffees, glucose; 'namkeen' etc. Strong water bottle & water purifying tablets. Personal medical kit and Diamox tablet (for high altitude). Sun glasses (to protect your eyes from UV, which is especially strong in high altitudes). Sun block or sun screen lotion, wet tissues (Fresh-ones are excellent to wipe off the dust), clothes-line/clips, needle & thread, deo-spray (handy for smelly boots/feet and for a round of spray in the toilet tent!), toilet paper, torch & spare batteries, daypack (small shoulder bag), Camera & films, Binocular.
This is one of the toughest high altitude road journeys on earth. You Must be physically fit - no two ways about that. Generally patients with asthma & heart problems have a problem acclimatizing to high altitudes. In your interests it is essential you should be examined by your doctor to know about your health condition and your ability to cope up with the rigors of high altitude travel for days in 'no road' conditions, extreme cold, dust, trekking to an altitude of 19500ft during the Parikrama, etc.
As you are traveling over high terrain, you are likely to experience symptoms and discomfort of altitude sickness (headache, loss of appetite, nausea, exhaustion, sleeplessness, breathlessness etc.) until your body adjusts to the elevation. This can take a couple of days or more depending on an individual. For this reason alone, we have made it mandatory to stay 2 nights at Nylam (12000ft) before moving on to the higher altitudes. Drink plenty of water, be calm, and do not exercise. Do not drink alcohol or smoke prior to and during the tour. We also recommend you carry a strip of diamox tablets. Do consult your physician on the dosage. We provide Gamow bag (a special equipment to prevent sickness from high altitude) on this tour.
The unit of Chinese currency is Yuan. USD 1 = 6.50 Yuan. 1 Yuan = INR 11.00 approx, Money can exchange at Bank or money changer.
Risks & Liability:
Samrat Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd and its associates will put every effort to make your journey smooth and pleasant. However, all the tours in Tibet are conduct strictly under the rules & regulation of Tibet Tourism Bureau (TTB). Therefore, Samrat Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd and its counterpart shall not be responsible for any change and alteration in the program due to unavoidable circumstances such as landslide, road blockage, flood, snow, political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay arrival, delay issue of permit and visa, sickness or accidents. Any extra cost incurred thereof shall be borne by the clients on the spot.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Our group size is minimum 25 pax in group joining basis and minimum 5 pax in pravet tour basis. No limitation for maximum group size..
- Tibet is Autonomous region of China. So you will not get the special permit and Visa for Tibet directly In your country. You have to proceed for permit and Visa for Tibet through our Agency.
- We must receive scan copy of your passport at least 35 days prior to arrival in gateway cities (Kathmandu or Lhasa). Passport must be same as scan copy and valid for more than 6 months.
- We request to dispatch the original passport at our delhi office for indian passport holders 15 days prior to arrive in Kathmandu and other than indian passport holders must spend at least 2 nights in Kathmandu to issue Tibet visa. They will also require to bring 2 passport size photos. We shall send client "Chinese embassy visa form" well in advance to be fill up by each client which can either sent to us by email or can be collected upon arrival.
- Those who entry Lhasa from mainland China are requested to obtain Chinese visa in their home country and we will organize Tibet permit and handover it through our agent in Lhasa.
- Chinese visa will be valid for China mainland only, do not bring Chinese visa if you are entering Tibet from Kathmandu.If you obtained Chinese visa the chinese ambassy will cancel mainland visa during your journey to Tibet.
- We supply detail information and briefing upon arrival.
- Indian Rupees are not accepted in Tibet. We will assist to exchange the amount to Yuan (Chinese Currency) for you upon your arrival in Kathmandu.
- The official Chinese currency used by the Tibetans is circulated in denominations (notes) of 1,2,5,10,100 Yuan. 1 Yuan is equivalent to approximately INR 11. It is advisable to carry Chinese Yuan to avoid unhealthy rates and futile bargaining at the Kodari Border or at Zhangmu.
- The unit of Chinese currency is Yuan. USD 1 = 6.00 Yuan. Exchange all your remaining Yuan at the end of the trip at Zhangmu itself before re-entering Nepal.
- Important Note: Carring INR 1000 & INR 500 denomanation are limited up to INR 25,000 in Nepal according to the rule of NRB.Indian Passport & Election (Voter) ID card are only the valid Identification proof to entry Nepal by air. other valid ID proof are also accepted to entry Nepal by overland.
- Outer kora means parikrama of Kailash Parvat in 3 days. The regular Overland and Helicopter trips are actually only outer kora which is easy to complete. Inner kora means parikrama of Nandi Parvat and visit tirtha puri, saptarishi cave including kailash parbat. However it is more challenging and adventures than outer kora.
- Samrat Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd and its associates will put every effort to make your journey smooth and pleasant. However, all the tours in Tibet are conduct strictly under the rules & regulation of Tibet Tourism Bureau (TTB). Therefore, Its counterpart shall not be responsible for any change and alteration in the program due to unavoidable circumstances such as landslide, road blockage, flood, snow fall, political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay arrival, delay issue of permit and visa, sickness or accidents. Any extra cost incurred thereof shall be borne by the clients on the spot.
- CIPSC (China Indian Pilgrims’ Service Center) has an athority to handle travel arrangements & fix rates for the Indian pilgrims in Tibet side.
- We provide AC Deluxe Coach for Airport pickup drop and sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- We could provide standard non AC Tourist Coach for Kathmandu to Kodari Boarder and VV due to road condtion..
- We provide Kathmandu - Nepalganj - Simikot and return by fixed wing and Simikot - Hillsa and return by charter helicopter for heli kailash yatra.
- We provide AC Deluxe Coach for the entire journey of Tibet.
- We also provide supporting Truck to carry luggage and equipments.
- We provide one escorting Jeep during entire journey of Tibet.
- Jeep or Van can be provided at extra cost
Please use any of following Bank accounts for your convenience.
Telegraphic transfer to Samrat Tours and Travels Pvt. Ltd.
|Beneficiary||:||Samrat Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd.|
|Current A/C (NPR)||:||03500105200005|
|Paying Bank||:|| Everest Bank Limited
A One Business Complex, First Floor, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Tell: +977-1-4433037/4436117, Fax: +977-1-4435530
|Telephone No.||:||+977-1-4004700, 4004701, 4004702, 4004703|
|Mobile||:||+977-9851030564 (CN Pandey)|
|To Send Money from Punjab National Bank (PNB) to Everest Bank Ltd, Nepal via Indo Remittance. Please click here details information:|
- Please ask your bank to advise payment to either Bank by authenticated Tested Telex message. Use one of the bank above with correct company address.
- During transfer, the transfer service charges are sender's responsibility, please make sure we could receive the actual amount invoiced with your bank.
- TO ENSURE YOUR TRANSFER ACCURACY, Any inefficient or inaccurate transfer may delay the reservation procedures. Deposit are required to guarantee at time of reservation.
- To avoide high transfer service charges, you can made payments by Credit Card (we accept all credit cards) at anytime.
- Sleeping Bag down with inside extra cove
- Down Jacket, Polar fleece, Light quilted.
- Pure wool and thick cotton socks
- Thermal underwear (Inner-full fitting) wool or mixed combination.
- Wool pullovers-polo neck, Flannel shirts.
- Warm light gloves, Snowcap(with ear covering)
- Wool monkey cap, Sun hats & scarves.
- Comfortable Trekking boots and Sandals
- Sun / Snow glasses
- Towels-including small hand towel.
- Hot water bottle.
- Light Trek bag (for camera, and very essential things.) and duffel bag to keep your personal belongings.
- Rain coat with hood.
- Ladies can select other clothing materials as per her interest.
- Torch with spare cells & bulbs
- Video camera: - as per the interest.
- Plastic mug/whistle.
- Swiss knife ( multi purpose)
- First aid box / personal medicine
- Walking stick
Kaialsh Tour Packages:
- Kailash Fixed Departure Date
- Kailash Yatra by Overland via Kerung
- Kailash Tour by Helicopter
- Kailash Yatra by Helicopter via Lucknow
- Kailash Mansarovar Inner Kora
- Lhasa with Mount Kailash Tour
- Planning & Preparation of Kailash Tour
- Ktm-Lhasa-Ali-Kailash Tour (By Fly in Fly Out)
- Ktm-Lhasa-Ali-Kailash Tour (By Fly in Drive Out)
Nepal Tour Packages:
- Muktinath Excursion Tour
- Muktinath-Pashupatinath Darshan Tour
- Kathmandu Cultural Tour Nepal
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Chitwan Tour
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Muktinath Tour
- Kathmandu & Chitwan National Park Tour
- Lumbini Tour (Buddhist Tour in Nepal)
- Damodar Kund Tour By Helicopter
- Honeymoon Tour Packages